Government Kickstart Scheme
About the job
Yoello is participating in the UK government's Kickstart Scheme which is striving to offer temporary placements for individuals aged between 16-24 who are currently receiving Universal Credit. If you are not within this age bracket and/or receiving Universal Credit, please do not apply for this role specifically but refer to our alternative advert regarding permanent roles.
Yoello is a fast-growth fintech providing mobile Order & Pay technology connecting merchants and customers in the physical world and revolutionising the way payments are made.
Following a UK launch in 2020, Yoello has already expanded into North America, Australia and New Zealand and continues to grow rapidly with new markets and new products. Yoello is one of the most exciting, multi-award-winning startups in the UK and we’d love you to join our fast-growing team to help continue our journey.
Awards we’ve won so far…
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Fintech Startup of the Year, Winner
- Wales Start Up Awards 2020 - Mobile & Emerging Technologies, Winner
- Cardiff Business Awards 2020 - Technology Company of the Year, Winner
- UK Tech Nation Rising Stars 2021, Regional Winner & UK Fintech Winner
- British Data Awards 2021, Start Up of the Year
- SME Leaders 20 - 2021
Our sales team are hard-working, team players who have a passion for selling our Software as a Solution product into the hospitality market. They are personable and confident about our product and company which gives them the drive and determination to sell our solution and the inherent benefits of Yoello order and pay.
What our Business Support team do:
- Deal with inbound leads as well as reaching out to new leads to sell our product to the hospitality industry
- Provide demonstrations of the Yoello offering to prospective new merchants and existing users
- Make Yoello stand out against other competitors by providing a great customer service experience for our merchants
- Update our internal systems to provide an accurate and up to date audit trail of merchant’s state of play
- Work with partner sales teams to generate additional sales and revenues
- Support new Yoello merchants with using their Yoello platform and supporting them post-set-up
- Work with Yoello’s internal teams to feedback merchant feature requests, triage issues, and work on big projects.
- You are lively and personable and this shines through to customers
- You are enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
- You are open to a fast-paced and ever-changing working environment
- You are eager to grow in an exciting and award-winning fintech startup
- You embrace change and are flexible in your approach
- You enjoy working as part of a close-knit team but are also able to manage your personal time and workload
- You are creative and a great problem solver
- You have great attention to detail
- You are conscientious and hardworking
You’ll love this role if…
- You are determined and have a passion for your work and our business
- You enjoy having a busy and fast-paced work environment
- You are excited about change and want to be involved in an exciting company going through a considerable growth stage
- You enjoy communicating and working with people across many specialities, from Yoello’s merchants to partner companies, councils, chains and the internal Yoello team which includes computer engineers, sales reps, marketing, product owners and leadership
- You strive for excellence in your work
- You want to be part of a lively and energetic team
- You work at your best in an environment that requires self-organisation and management
What you’ll get working at Yoello
As well as the opportunity to be part of one of the best startups in the UK you’ll get:
- Successful candidates who perform at the required standard have the possibility of the position to be made permanent
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work additional hours above the standard 25 hours per week if preferred
- High quality mentoring from our leadership team and advisory board
- Support with interviews, CV writing and anything else which the candidate requires
- A high-quality office environment with the things you’d expect working at a FinTech start-up (free hot and cold drinks, beer fridge, regular socials etc)
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your CV.